How to use skydrive for better cloud storage
We all know that Microsoft introduced new SkyDrive with new Windows 8 for cloud storage for every outlook.com users up to 7 GB free. We have given complete tutorial how to use skydrive for better cloud storage with step by step. SkyDrive is available for Windows desktop, Windows phone, iPhone, iPad, Android users and Xbox; users can easily sync it from your home device.
How to download SkyDrive app for free?
- For new Sky Drive, user should visit Windows.Microsoft.com and download SkyDrive for free.
- For Outlook.com users Click down arrow on the upper left screen on the home screen and you can see email, people, calendar and SkyDrive Tabs.
- Now click SkyDrive tab and select suitable devices for SkyDrive application, select your device and download an app to your device for free.
How to install SkyDrive?
Step1: After you finish downloading, double click the app to install and it may take a few Sec to install.
Step2: After the SkyDrive has installed successfully click get started button.
Step3: Microsoft SkyDrive includes a folder by default in file explorer and simply click the next button or change the path.
Stet4: Sign in with your Microsoft account and click sign in, if you don’t have an account simply sign up for outlook.com
Step5: Make sure to select any one of the option in this step for cloud computing and then click next.
- If you select “All files and folders on my sky drive” the cloud computing files folders will be pasted in 3 SkyDrive folders in your computer.
- If you select “Choose folder to sync” SkyDrive setup let you to choose folder in your computer to sync.
How to use SkyDrive for better uploading?
SkyDrive allows you to upload files in two different ways.
- SkyDrive always look for every single change in your skydive folder; if you copy a new file to SkyDrive folder on your device that SkyDrive application automatically uploads it to your online cloud SkyDrive.
- or You can also sync it manually from outlook.com by clicking the upload button, which is in the top middle of the SkyDrive home screen and you can choose any folder to upload manually from your device.
Note: SkyDrive sync and auto sync will work only when you’re connected to the internet and logged into your SkyDrive account.
How to share photos from SkyDrive online?
SkyDrive user can share any folder, any size to any mail ID from your SkyDrive account.
Step1: Click the folder or image which you would like to share it and you can see some options on right to your screen. User can share it using mail ID, Facebook wall share (only if you connected outlook.com with facebook.com) and short link sharing.
How to tag photos to Facebook friends from SkyDrive online?
Note: This trick will work only if you liked Outlook.com with facebook.com
Step1: Click the photo which you would like to tag to your Facebook friend from your SkyDrive.
Step2: You can see “people tags” right to the screen simply click it.
Step3: You can start tagging photos to your friend as usual you do at Facebook.com.
- how could skydrive be better
- how to use sky drive cloud